ADSM-L

RE-STK9710 to James

1998-02-05 06:22:20
Subject: RE-STK9710 to James
From: aloes <aloes AT ACORUS DOT FR>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 12:22:20 +0100
Hello James,
Can you pls give the parameters you use to make it works?
We are on AIX 4.2 server ADSM V3.1.0.1 and can't label our tapes (we get I/O
error on the library - not the drive - when we use the search option)
Thanks
aloes AT acorus DOT fr

We're using a STK9710 and an NT ADSM V3.1.1 server.  There is still a
limitation in that only the top slot in the CAP is addressable from
ADSM.  When we move tapes in and out of the CAP, it's only one at a
time.  We've heard that it should be fixed in the next PTF.

James Louie
Nabisco