ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:01:06
--- Begin Message ---
Subject: 3575-L32 and entry/exit slots?
From: Todd Schneeberger <trs AT berbee DOT com>
To: adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 06:43:24 -0600
Hi,
    Could anyone please help me with the 2 entry/exit slots on the top
of the 3575?  We can not get the 2nd slot to be used.  I'm sure we're
missing a definition or element setting somewhere, but I can't find any
reference to howto configure the slot anywhere.  What happens is we can
use the left slot just fine, but can find no way to use the 2nd slot.
We're in the process of going into production with offsite copy pools
and checking out tapes one-at-a-time isn't real fun.
Thanks,

--
Regards,
Regards,

Todd Schneeberger <trs AT berbee DOT com>
Berbee Information Networks Corp.
N14 W23833 Stoneridge Drive
Stoneridge III Suite 170
Waukesha, WI  53188