ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Notes Connect agent error

1998-02-03 17:42:43
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes Connect agent error
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:42:43 -0600
Yes, I saw it once after some maint. had been applied to the Notes servers
over one weekend. I had to re-load the software (make certain Domino is NOT
running during the installation) to make it work again, which was no fun in
a production environment. I don't know that this is the absolute best
manner in which to remedy the problem, but I had exhausted other reasonable
solutions, and was only left with reloading the code.

Good luck!

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA

"John W. Stephens" <John_W_Stephens AT NOTES.PW DOT COM> on 02/03/98 01:16:51 PM