ADSM-L

1998 VM Workshop Info online!

1998-02-02 19:41:15
Subject: 1998 VM Workshop Info online!
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 19:41:15 EST
Please pardon the cross posting, I swear this will be the only time!

Registration information for the 1998 VM Workshop is now online at:

www.marist.edu/~workshop
               |----tilda

The Workshop will be held at Marist College, so here's your chance to see
what this place is really like...%-)  If you do not have web access, send me
a note and I'll send the information to you via e-mail.

It's going to be tough to compete with last year's in Montreal, but we'll
do our best to show you a good time.  See ya in June!

Martha