ADSM-L

HSM available for AIX 4.2.1?

1998-02-02 13:13:03
Subject: HSM available for AIX 4.2.1?
From: Betty Simonis <BETTY_SIMONIS AT DSC.UMICH DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:13:03 -0500
We currently have Adsm installed on several aix 4.1 clients, and we are
in the process of upgrading these clients to aix 4.2.1. When I installed
the aix 4.2.1 client, I noticed that the HSM component was not included.
Is HSM available for aix 4.2.1? Our server is MVS, and we are currently
at level 2.1.0.13. We haven't implemented HSM with Adsm yet, but we
hope to do this in the very near future on our aix 4.2.1 clients. Am I
out of luck here?

Thanks very much for any information you can share with me on this.

Betty Simonis
University of Michigan