ADSM-L

Re: Method to Backup of Oracle ?

1998-01-30 08:28:43
Subject: Re: Method to Backup of Oracle ?
From: Michael Schweiss <Michael_Schweiss AT MRO.MAN DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:28:43 +0100
Eric,
you can use different servers, which you define in dsm.sys. Each server has
its own include/exclude file. So you can forget your link. If you need
examples just e-mail again.

If you want to be sure that your database is down when starting your backup,
cron is the safest way i know. The scheduler starts your backup  not always
the same time..

Regards
Michael Schweiss