ADSM-L

Backing up MS Exchange files

2015-10-04 18:02:08
Subject: Backing up MS Exchange files
From: Zimmerman, Danielle [SMTP:dzimmerman AT WCUPA DOT EDU]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
We have our ADSM server running on VM/ESA and tried to backed up our MS
Exchange mail that is running on NT ver 4.0.   There are two mail
database files:
priv.edb
pub.edb

When the backup gui runs the message Access Denied is displayed for
these files.  Alll other files in the directory are backed up.

The dsmerror.log has the following errors:

TransWin32RC() : Win32 RC 32 from HlOpen(): Create file
TransWin32RC() : Win32 RC 32 from HlOpen(): Create file

Does anyone have any idea what these messages mean or why they were not
backed up?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks