ADSM-L

Solaris 2.6 support?

1998-01-28 11:02:45
Subject: Solaris 2.6 support?
From: "Kent L. Johnson" <johnsk6 AT RPI DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:02:45 -0500
What is the status of ADSM support for Solaris 2.6?

Also, I seem to recall that there is a web page interface to the ADSM-L
archive.  Is my recollection correct?  If so, can someone provide the URL?

Thanks.

Kent

--
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu
Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu