ADSM-L

Re: Backing up MS Exchange files

1998-01-28 09:04:51
Subject: Re: Backing up MS Exchange files
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,HiServ/NA" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:04:51 -0500
In order to back up Exchange while it's up, you need a backup product
that is 'Exchange aware', meaning it uses the Exchange APIs to back it
up.  IBM is currently working on an Exchange agent.  From the traffic on
this listserver, it sounds like quite a few other ADSM users are using
the Seagate Exchange agent along with the Seagate ADSM module to back up
Exchange to ADSM...

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com