ADSM-L

Future Macintosh Clients for ADSM v3

1998-01-28 06:10:14
Subject: Future Macintosh Clients for ADSM v3
From: Steven Bridge <ccaasub AT UCL.AC DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 11:10:14 +0000
I read in the statement of general direction that IBM intend to upgrade
the current v3 client for macintosh. I have a potential customer of our
soon to be AIX ADSM v3 server who needs to backup Apple macs running
System 8 with Open Transport as the Communication protocol.

Will this be available in the future ?
If so, I would interested in any vague timescales associated with its
release.

 Steven Bridge     Systems Group, Information Systems, EISD
                          University College London