ADSM-L

Default Management Class

1998-01-27 16:33:47
Subject: Default Management Class
From: "Fargo, Kristina" <Kristina.Fargo AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:33:47 -0500
I hope someone can help me.
I am running ADSM Server 2.1.5.13 on SPNODE AIX 4.1.5
I am running ADSM Client 3.1.0.0 on SPNODE AIX 4.2.1

I am backing up files and they are going to the wrong management
classes.

My include/exclude file looks like this, where the management class
"general" is defined as a default management class for the domain that
the client is associated with:

include         * general
exclude         /tmp/.../*
exclude         /vrm/.../*
exclude         /unix
exclude         /.../core

For some reason, my backups of the directories are going to another
management class that is not the default and is not coded in the above
member.   This is not happening on my V2 clients.
Can anyone help ????!!!????