ADSM-L

Reclamation question

1998-01-27 12:32:53
Subject: Reclamation question
From: Donald Burdette <dburdett AT IX.NETCOM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:32:53 -0800
I have been running ADSM on the AS/400 for about three weeks and everything
seems to be going well. Of course there is always that one exception. It
seems that reclamation has never run. I left the reclamation percentage at
the default (68% ??), but what I think I have determined is that is using t
he est. storage amount in the storage pool. The est. amount in the storage
pool is set at 40gig, even though the tape volumes in the storage pool only
add up to 20gig. Is there a way to change the estimated size in the storage
pool?  Is there a way to get reclamation to run manually?

Thanks,

Don Burdette