ADSM-L

NDS backups

1998-01-27 10:10:35
Subject: NDS backups
From: Dean Roy <dean AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:10:35 EST
Can anyone tell me how to backup the NDS on Novell 4? I have just
installed ADSM on my first Novell 4 server and it backs up okay. I have
run incrementals on SYS volume etc. but can't get the NDS backed up.

How do you backup the NDS?  I tried using "INCREMENTAL DIRECTORY" as
the doc seems to indicate but that just returns an error message. Any
help would be appreciated!

Note: I am not very familiar with Novell 4 and this NDS stuff is
totally new to me!

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-3000 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083