ADSM-L

Re: ANS4017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure

1998-01-25 12:00:14
Subject: Re: ANS4017E Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure
From: Mackey Morgan <mmorgan AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 12:00:14 -0500
It may not make your problems go away completely, but there are a couple of
parameters in the client options file dsm.opt that permit you to change the
communications timeout value from a default of 60 seconds to say 300 (or 5
minutes). Try COMMTIMEOUT, or something like that (check the docs).

Mackey Morgan

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 01-23-98 12:41:04 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ internet