ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Output quirk ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ?

1998-01-23 02:49:44
Subject: Re: ADSM Output quirk ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ? ?
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 02:49:44 -0500
Dwight, are you certain the text of the message is
"press enter to continue"?

I think the ADSM english admin command line client should print

"more...   (<ENTER> to continue, 'C' to cancel) "
at the bottom of a full screen.

Is there a difference in V2 and V3 behavior here? If no difference, could grep
be doing this to you? If there is a difference it's definately a bug. For
kicks, try EDITOR OFF in dsm.opt file, this will disable the editor function,
ie. command history, etc. This option won't affect NT because the function is
done by the NT shell.

Frank Ramke
        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        01-19-98 04:00 AM