ADSM-L

AW: db size

1998-01-22 11:40:33
Subject: AW: db size
From: "Magda,(Fa.Netix)" <776ea AT DRESDNER-BANK DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:40:33 +0100
hi Ann,

the computing of estimated size of a DB is real simple:
ADSM needs approx 600 byte for each object; for each object in copy
storagepools approx 200 bytes.
you should make an inventory of objects on your boxes.
the 1/10 rule is not valid fro database systems for example, this boxes
causes a real smaller
DB on ADSM then fileservers.

regards
tibor magda