ADSM-L

basic scheduling 101

1998-01-20 13:59:38
Subject: basic scheduling 101
From: Ann Courchaine <acourcha AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 13:59:38 -0500
hi all,
     I am a "new" user and I am attempting  schedules for the first time.
What are the minimal pieces I need?I have set up the following
dsm.opt    schedmode prompt
dsm.sys    schedmode prompt
defined a  schedule with the objects I hope to selectively backup and
associated that schedule      with a client node
set schedmod to any on the server
issued a dsmc schedule on the client

Is this the simplest solution? I hope to control as much as possible thru
the server to hopefully "centralize" my schedules? Any information is
gratefully accepted.

thanks , Ann Courchaine

Year 2000 National Practice : Consulting & Systems Integration