ADSM-L

Re: High CPU and Not Responding

1998-01-20 12:53:20
Subject: Re: High CPU and Not Responding
From: Peter Roehl <PROEHL1 AT TANDY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:53:20 -0600
PAUL,
   I attempted to respond to you directly yesterday but I guess my
response did not get to you. So here goes again... We saw similar
problems about six months ago running the same level of ADSM on MVS
5.2.2 and IBM recommended that we apply PTF13. We also had to apply some
zaps on top of PTF13 but these are perhaps incorporated now. We have
been running this way since then and have not seen the problem reoccur.

Pete Roehl
Tandy Information Services
Fort Worth, TX
Proehl1 AT tandy DOT com