ADSM-L

Re: Screen saver troubles

1998-01-16 11:47:03
Subject: Re: Screen saver troubles
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 08:47:03 -0800
I enable a screensaver on a win95 machine running the scheduler in
polling mode, and it kicked off OK. Whether it is the scheduling mode
that allowed it to work, or the way the screensaver checks for activity,
I don't know, but just a guess, Either activity from the scheduler, or
communication between the server and client is seen as activity by the
screensaver, preventing it from activating the same way keyboard or
mouse
activity would.