ADSM-L

Re: TcpFlush Error

1998-01-15 14:03:15
Subject: Re: TcpFlush Error
From: "Larimer, Dave" <Dave_Larimer AT KNE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 12:03:15 -0700
This is a timeout error.  What we have had to do is to tune the network
to not timeout idle sessions from adsm until a significant amount of
time has passed.  We have ours set up to timeout after 30 minutes.  This
does not totally prevent reoccurance of problem but it did reduce it.

Dave Larimer
Dave_Larimer AT kne DOT com