ADSM-L

Re: Stopping Backup/Archive Netware

1998-01-15 07:44:45
Subject: Re: Stopping Backup/Archive Netware
From: Virginia Hysock <Virginia_L_Hysock AT CSC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:44:45 -0500
Gail,

     I've never experienced this - but I've been warned about it.  From
what I'm told,
if the backup session can be stopped with a CNTL+Q (without unloading the
NLM), you'll
be okay.  If not - then the session should be cancelled by the server admin
to avoid
crashing the Netware server.

                         Ginny

Johnson.GailA AT AMSTR DOT COM