ADSM-L

ADSM server V3 /aix : web admin GUI

1998-01-14 06:15:23
Subject: ADSM server V3 /aix : web admin GUI
From: MULLER Marius <mariusm AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:15:23 FWT
Hi ADSM'er,

I installed a pretty new ADSM server V3.101 on an AIX 4.2 machine.
It seems impossible to me to start the WEB ADMIN GUI.
Some one out there had certainly encountered the following problem.
Could you say me what I've done wrong ?

I've done the following steps :
COMMMETHOD SNMP and TCPIP in the dsmserv.opt,
dsmfmt my db and log volumes,
dsmserv format 1 logvol 1 dbvol
register admin, registrer node
dsmserv runfile dsmserv.idl
  gives me an 'Error retrieving message 21329 for 1 from EN_US'
rc.adsmserv to start the server

Many thing are working well,
but with my NETSCAPE BROWSER it is impossible to start the WEB GUI.

In the ADSM server console, I get a
'ANR0405I Session 3 ended for administrator ?(WebBrowser)'

Himmel Kreuz, there must be some one who could gibe me a good tip.
Hopla.