ADSM-L

ADSM restore

1998-01-12 16:24:50
Subject: ADSM restore
From: "Smith, Richard" <smithrr AT MARITZ DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:24:50 -0600
        Can anyone help me with this problem:

        I am trying to restore files from one node to another.  Both are
windows NT machines running ADSM V2R1.  I can accomplish this though the
B/A GUI, however, I need to set up a schedule to handle this.  It is a
weekly thing one of the SQL DBA's wants done.  The problem is that when
I try to put the arguments in the schedule in the overriding client
options I get a message that says:
01/12/1998 14:29:38 ANS4087E No files have previously been backed up for
'\C:\RICK\DASD\DASDHIST.XLS'

        This is how I have the arguments in the overriding client
Overriding client options      : -fromn=conradra
{conradra}rick\dasd\dasdhist.xls e:\home\conradra
Objects                        :
Action                         : RESTORE

        I have also tried to do the restore on the command line using
the same arguments from above and get the same error as above.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Rick Smith
Maritz, Inc.
Storage & Security Administration