ADSM-L

Re: NT Admin client administrating mulitiple servers

1998-01-12 09:32:12
Subject: Re: NT Admin client administrating mulitiple servers
From: "Boireau, Eric (MED-Cap Gemini)" <BOIREER AT EUROMSX.GEMSE DOT FR>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:32:12 +0100
Hello,
With my NT Client I administrate 3 ADSM Server (1xV2 & 2xV3). The way to
do this is to define several dsm.opt file.
And to define a batch file with put the following env variable

SET DSM_CONFIG=c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\dsmbuc.opt
SET DSMG_CONFIG=c:\win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient\dsmbuc.opt
cd \win32app\ibm\adsm\baclient
dsmadm

I do this for each program and each server, then it works fine

Regards