ADSM-L

Re: DSMADMC MOUNTMODE CONSOLEMODE etc

1998-01-09 16:24:00
Subject: Re: DSMADMC MOUNTMODE CONSOLEMODE etc
From: Chuck Tomlinson 793-0730 <chuckt AT AUSTIN.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:24:00 -0600
One thing you could do is to run 2 dsmadmc commands, one mountmode in the
background and one interactive in the forground.
        dsmadmc -mountmode -id=... -pa=... &
        dsmadmc

The background will print to the screen all of the mount information to the
screen and the forgroung process will allow the reply to the requests.

Chuck T.