ADSM-L

ADSM/Mirrored Netware Servers

1998-01-09 13:08:22
Subject: ADSM/Mirrored Netware Servers
From: Gail Johnson <Johnson.GailA AT AMSTR DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:08:22 -0800
I have a user asking me the following question:

He is going to be mirror the data volume for NETWARE -- release 4.1 -
He's concerned that ADSM is not compatible or has had problems with the
hardware they are using SFT3 Pair is what he is saying the hardware is.
They don't want anything to disrupt their operating systems.

If I am vague - it's because this is the first time I've been exposed to this
type of question.  Does anyone know if there is any documentation out there
on this?

Thanks, GAil