ADSM-L

Re: Schedule Objects for Archiving

1998-01-08 10:02:23
Subject: Re: Schedule Objects for Archiving
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:02:23 -0600
Try adding   -SU=Yes  to your OPTions

Betsy.Moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM on 01/08/98 08:56:12 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Julie Phinney/Green Bay/Humana)
Subject:  Schedule Objects for Archiving

I have been testing an archive schedule for some customers.  Below is the
schedule I'm testing with. The problem is with the objects defined this way
all that is being archived is the files in the root directory of c:  What
am
I missing?  The documentation says that c:\* should:
"This monthly schedule initiates backup
 of c: and d: file spaces for all associated nodes.
 Command:    DEFine SCHedule standard monthly_backup DESCription="Monthly
             Backup of c: and d: drives" OBJects="c:\* d:\*"
             STARTDate=05/26/1994 STARTTime=01:00 DURation=2 DURUnits=Hour
             PERiod=1 PERUnits=Months DAYofweek=SUnday"
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
                                                                          .

Schedule Name: ARCHTEST15
                     Action: Archive
                  Objects: c:\*