ADSM-L

High Availability ADSM server

1998-01-08 09:58:11
Subject: High Availability ADSM server
From: Alvin Cabansag <cabansag AT NW2.FILE.FC.NEC.CO DOT JP>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 23:58:11 +0900
Has anybody out there tried using ADSM in Wolfpack? Our department wants to
implement ADSM (Win NT) with its HSM option in a high availability cluster.
I'm trying to find out if this is feasible. Any thoughts/tips on how this
may be done?

 I figure all we have to do is put the ADSM database and recovery log in
shared RAID storage within the cluster. Will this work? When one NT server
fails, how will the other pick up on whatever the failed server was doing?

Thanks in advance.

Raycee
NEC
Tokyo, Japan