ADSM-L

Re: SQL-BackTrack

1998-01-07 15:19:05
Subject: Re: SQL-BackTrack
From: "McGrew, Perry" <pmcgrew AT AGWAY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 15:19:05 -0500
I am in the same boat and have an open issue with BMC...Here is what
DataTools/BMC Tech
Support mailed to me yesterday:

According to Development, we are currently testing the ADSM OBSI Module version
2.2.1  with ADSM version 3.  We hope to complete our testing soon.  It is recomm

ended not to use our product with ADSM version 3 until we have completed testing

 and approved it for use.  You may want to check with your sales rep for further

 information and expected release dates.

Reguards,
Perry McGrew
Agway Inc.