ADSM-L

Re: Backup, Restore & Archive of NT files.

1998-01-07 11:41:42
Subject: Re: Backup, Restore & Archive of NT files.
From: "Moir,Elizabeth" <Betsy.Moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 10:41:42 -0600
Here's the info I got that worked for my customers.

The following user rights are needed. You will still continue to receive
some access denied messages on some system files, and on files that are
locked during the backup.

Backup Files
Restore Files
Manage Auditing and Security Logs

Hope this helps.  The rights and permissions stuff has been one of our
biggest confusions.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 01/07/98 07:41:42 AM