ADSM-L

Re: ADSM/Netware backups

2015-10-04 18:02:07
Subject: Re: ADSM/Netware backups
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at ASUPO
Date: 1/6/98 9:31AM
I hate to disagree, but you can do this on NetWare 3.x using the TSA (Target
Service Agent) function.  You must have the appropriate NLM loaded (TSA311 or
TSA312), and it is very slow, but it can be done.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT thehartford DOT com

Author:  INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
Date:    1/6/98 9:31 AM

        Yes, this can be done. It requires Netware 4.x and implementing the
shared NDS.

Regards,

Bruce Braase

Phone: (303) 673-7299
E-Mail:  bruce_braase AT stortek DOT com
S-Mail: MS 4152
            2270 South 88th Street
            Louisville, Colorado
                                      80027-4152