ADSM-L

Problems with restoreing a datafile

1998-01-05 03:02:40
Subject: Problems with restoreing a datafile
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 09:02:40 +0100
I vaguely remember, that ADSM 2.1.0.6 for AIX had a problem when dealing
with big files, which looks very similar to your's. If I remember right,
it was resolved with level 0.6I. Anyway, I would try to use level 0.7.

--
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                     Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet