ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:07
I have tried several times to download the pdf version of  the "updated" ADSM
V3 messages manual from
www.storage.ibm.com/software/adsm/pubs/admanual.htm#msgsV3.

However, every time I open the file with Adobe Acrobat 3.0 reader I always
receive an error message saying the file can not be opened and is unable to be
repaired.

The confusing thing is the new file only appears to be 366 KB where the
previous version of the messages manual was 1826 KB in size.

I sent a note to the ADSM website administrator a few weeks ago to complain
about this but I received no reply...

If anybody DOES know where I can get a pdf copy of the manual from, I would be
very grateful to hear from you.

Regards

Phil