ADSM-L

ANS4301E & "A duplicate optional attribute has been used."

1997-12-26 19:11:38
Subject: ANS4301E & "A duplicate optional attribute has been used."
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <wts AT MAIL.CAPS.MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 19:11:38 -0500
We had a Novell Netware RAID failure and are trying to rebuild. When
trying to restore NDS (command (approx, from memory)

   load dsmc restore directory -replace=all

we get the message in the subject line.  We think we've followed the
book on the restore, but are stuck here (on step 10!).  Anyone seen
this before or can offer info?  I'm Netware illiterate, but our Netware
folks are pretty good.

Thanks in advance,

Wayne T. Smith                            adsm AT adsm.caps.maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator   UNET (formerly CAPS) - U Maine System