ADSM-L

Re: Autosys and ADSM.

1997-12-22 11:22:47
Subject: Re: Autosys and ADSM.
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT EXCH1.INDY.TCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:22:47 -0500
I don't know if I'm the only one, but we have all our incremental
backups, archives, and the disaster backups (storage pool backups and
database backups) all scheduled through Autosys.  Let me know what
details you need.  If you think it's not of interest to the group, we
can correspond privately.

Tina Hilton
Thomson Consumer Electronics
hiltont AT indy.tce DOT com