ADSM-L

No subject given

1997-12-18 11:06:44
Subject: No subject given
From: Kenneth Bradberry <bradberk AT OAKWOOD DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:06:44 -0500
     I have been trying to get a PTF for APAR IX72494.  This problem is
     causing all my Storage Pool backups to fail.

     The APAR is related to the ADSM error ANR8304E> Time out error on
     drive DRIVE2 (/dev/mt1) in  library IBM7331.
     ADSM is trying to access a drive that the robot has not had
     time to load the tape the drive to load.  The drive is not ready.

     Is anyone else getting this error and not getting a solution for the
     problem.  Or, if anyone knows a quick work around until IBM figures
     out the fix for this.  It save me a lot of alternative backup time.

     Thanks,

     Ken Bradberry
     Oakwood Healthcare System
     bradberk AT oakwood DOT org