ADSM-L

AW: nt registry backup fails with dsmc incr from scheduler

1997-12-17 02:38:57
Subject: AW: nt registry backup fails with dsmc incr from scheduler
From: "Bartl, Michael" <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:38:57 +0100
Rene,
very interesting problem. ADSM should be the only application to access
the ADSM.SYS structure.
Try to find out which task has its fingers on the directory by auditing
the files in question.
Step into the security settings and select auditing for any user and any
event, redo the scheduled backup and read out the security events (event
viewer). Don't forget to switch off auditing afterwards as i can produce
lots of system activity.

Regards,
Michael
--