ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:07
Hello all:

Wondering if anyone has setup the new SNMP ADSM monitoring capablities
with version 3 specifically on NT 4.0 server.

I am trying this but am having problems getting the ADSM subagent to
communicate with the NT agent.  The ADSM documentation states that "the
installed SNMP agent must support the DPI API version 2.0 standard".  I
have checked my NT SNMP service configuration and the service is
running.  I have also checked the config in the dsmserv.opt file.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

Regards,
Brad