ADSM-L

Re: TME Product at Storage Symposium

1997-12-11 18:00:14
Subject: Re: TME Product at Storage Symposium
From: Cyndi Wood x7440 <SNOCKW AT VMS.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 18:00:14 -0500
Rod,

Was this CenterStage from Softworks that you are thinking about? If
so, I do have some of those notes. Contact me directly and I can
arrange getting them to you.

Cyndi Wood
 Cyndi Wood                      SAS Institute Inc.
 snockw AT vms.sas DOT com              SAS Campus Drive
 VAX Systems Support             E217
 (919)677-8000 x7440             Cary, NC 27513
 Hi all,
 Hi all,
 A few months ago at the Storage Synopsum in SF I heard a
 pitch by a lady concerning ADSM Management with TME. She
 represented a company that planned on making a TME product
 that would automatically handle ADMS alerts, etc. Somewhere
 I lost my notes. Does anyone know what company she represented ?
 Did this product ever get developed. Can someone fax me the
 presentation ?
 Thanks,

Regards,
Rod Hroblak   | SB03012 @ CADAM3           | US2BN9VN @ IBMMAIL
"             | rod_hroblak AT ds-us DOT com      | Tieline: 447-4158
"             | Phone: 818-559-3600        | Fax: 818-559-3339