ADSM-L

Re: ADSM with DHCP Clients

1997-12-10 15:46:05
Subject: Re: ADSM with DHCP Clients
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 15:46:05 -0500
We have a mixture windows and AIX clients, some with fixed IP addresses
and some using DHCP.
We don't do anything special for the ones using DHCP, and have had no
problem with it.

Wanda Prather
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab
301-953-6000 X8769
wanda_prather AT jhuapl DOT edu

"Intelligence has much less practical application than you'd think."
              - Scott Adams/Dilbert