ADSM-L

Database Upgrade Time for Version 3

1997-12-10 10:42:06
Subject: Database Upgrade Time for Version 3
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:42:06 -0600
I would be interested in hearing how long the database upgrade takes for
various sizes of database, and if the upgrade is a cpu hog.  We are
currently fairly constrained for cpu time during the day, and this will
help me decide when to do the upgrade.  We are currently using a 3.7gig
database.  Thanks for any information.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/3849/animal.html