ADSM-L

[no subject]

1997-12-09 16:20:25
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:20:25 -0600
We have some files backed up on the Novell client that have inactive
versions that don't appear to be any different that the active version.
(We're only doing incrementals).
If this would happen on OS/2 or Win 95, I'd go to the GUI, which would show
me the last modify date, where the command line only shows me the back up
date.   Since there isn't a GUI for the Novell client, does anyone know how
to tell the last modify date on the files?  If the size and dates are the
same on all versions, what else may have changed?
Thanks..
Julie
JPHINNEY AT HUMANA DOT COM