ADSM-L

Re: "ANR2020E Invalid parameter - ORIGINATOR". ressource consump.

1997-12-09 11:20:32
Subject: Re: "ANR2020E Invalid parameter - ORIGINATOR". ressource consump.
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 17:20:32 +0100
Hello,

it seems that ADSM is still very "gourmand" in CPU, eating a lot of a
112 mips bi-pro.
About the storage used, we have now about 140 MB in extended storage
instead of 128 MB with version 2.1.

N.B. no special tuning has been done.

Our server options:

Server Option           Option Setting          Server Option           Option
Setting
-----------------               --------------------
-----------------
                --------------------
                --------------------
CommTimeOut             2,000                   IdleTimeOut             15
BufPoolSize             90000                   LogPoolSize             4096
DateFormat              1 (mm/dd/yyyy)          TimeFormat              1
(hh:mm:ss)
NumberFormat            1 (1,000.00)            MessageFormat           1
Language                AMENG                   MaxSessions             50
ExpInterval                     0                               ExpQuiet
                No
MirrorRead DB           Normal                  MirrorRead LOG          Normal
MirrorWrite DB          Sequential              MirrorWrite LOG         Parallel
VolumeHistory           'ADSM.VOLSTOR'  VolumeHistory            'ADSM.VOLSTOR2'
Devconfig                       'ADSM.DEV.DATA'         Devconfig
        'ADSM.DEV2.DATA'
TxnGroupMax             256                             MoveBatchSize
256
MoveSizeThresh          500                             StatusMsgCnt
10
RestoreInterval         1,440                   UseLargeBuffers         Yes
CommOpenTimeOut         20                              TcpPort
        nnnnn
TcpName                 TCPIP                   IcsPort
nnnn
IcsSname                *NONE*                  UserExit
FileExit                                                HttpIcsPort
        nnnn
HttpTcpPort             nnnn                            DeletionExit
        ARCTVEXT
MsgSuppress             *NONE*                  LuName                  *NONE*
Iucv                            *NONE*                  RouteCode
11
MsgHilight                      *NONE*                  MPThreading
No
TCPBufsize              32,768                  HPDTenable              Yes
HPDTstorage             ECSA                    HPDTbuffer#             6
HPDTexpand#             2                               TECHost
TECPort                         0

Regards, Rene Lambelet