ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and CM/2

1997-11-26 12:31:40
Subject: Re: ADSM and CM/2
From: Gerhard Hansmair <PromptSoftware AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 19:31:40 +0200
Hi Christo

thanks for the answer. But I also get this message on the server console
when I end the session normaly with 'quit' or when the dsmc asks for the
schedule. When we use NETBIOS the sessions ands normaly. But on this
machine we have to use APPC, because it's a DB2/2 Server and its using
netbios on all adapters

Gerhard

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU