ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:49

That's why we bought the system (hardware and software) from a turnkey
vendor that IBM recommended. They did the install and they now are in the
process of knowledge transfer so that we can run the darn thing.........

 (Embedded
 image moved   acourcha AT CSC DOT COM
 to file:      11/24/97 03:59 PM
 PIC03569.PCX)