ADSM-L

Windows NT Dec Alpha V3.1 client refreshed on index.storsys.

1997-11-20 18:31:09
Subject: Windows NT Dec Alpha V3.1 client refreshed on index.storsys.
From: Mike Dile <mikedile AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 18:31:09 -0500
The V3.1.0.1 Windows NT client for DEC Alpha has been
refreshed on index.storsys.ibm.com to correct a problem
with installation on systems which do not have FX!32 installed.
The self-extracting executable is IP21170.EXE (same as the
old one). The date of the package is Nov 20, 1997. Inside
the package the only new file is _setup.lib which is dated
Nov 19,1997. I have also updated the readme.ftp with this
information. This fix is located at:
ftp://index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm/fixes/v3r1/win32/decalpha/

Thanks to those of you who provided problem determination
info to isolate this problem. We apologize for any
inconvenience this problem may have caused you.

Regards,

Mike Dile
ADSM Client Development
mikedile AT us.ibm DOT com