ADSM-L

Re: How to start scheduler on NT client

1997-11-20 11:46:20
Subject: Re: How to start scheduler on NT client
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:46:20 -0600
Did the user make certain the "ADSM Central Scheduler Service" is running
in NT Services? It must have a status of "started" and a startup of
"automatic" to function correctly. And hopefully, the user rebooted after
the scheduler installation --- sometimes users forget that everything works
with NT once the PC has been rebooted.   :)

C.L.Cannam

"Eliza.Lau/@vt.edu" <LAU on 11/20/97 10:10:11 AM