ADSM-L

How to start scheduler on NT client

1997-11-20 11:10:11
Subject: How to start scheduler on NT client
From: "Eliza.Lau AT vt DOT edu" <LAU AT VTCC1.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:10:11 -0500
A user installed our first NT client yesterday, and we have no idea how to
get the scheduler to run in the background.  According to "Installing the
Clients", we used the AT command to start dsmc schedule at a preset time daily.
This doesn't quite make sense because the AT command starts a new scheduler
everytime it runs.  What we need is to start dsmc schedule once at boot time.
The manual is no help at all.

client - NT workstation 4.0

Thanks in advance.

 Eliza Lau
 Eliza Lau
 Virginia Tech Computing Center                 email   : eliza.lau AT vt DOT
edu
 Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
 1700 Pratt Drive
 Blacksburg VA 24060                            Voice   : (540) 231-9399