ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:03:48

What we have done is connect out RS6000 F50 ADSM Server to a Bay Networks
Centillion 100 Token Ring Switch. All of our client are also connected
directly to the switched. On clients such as Novell we can do a load
balance and connect two nic's directly to the switch. The backplane of the
switch is ATM. All the connections are virtual and thereby we can take up
all of the bandwidth on each connection.....

 (Embedded
 image moved   CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM
 to file:      11/20/97 09:41 AM
 PIC17522.PCX)