ADSM-L

How do you store info for DR?

1997-11-19 06:55:00
Subject: How do you store info for DR?
From: ADSM-L(a)VM.MARIST.EDU; crow(a)SUGAR-LAND.MIS.SLB.COM
To: ADSM-L(a)VM.MARIST.EDU
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 1997 11:55AM
I'm writing a script to store information about the filesystem
environment in a standard file so a system can be recreated from
scratch after a disaster.  Has anyone worked on this before and are
you willing to share?

I plan on storing the info from lsvg, lsfs, lscfg, etc. in
/.system_info and then using another script to use the info from this
file on a new system to recreate the environment prior to ADSM
restore.

No, I don't have the DR option of ADSM (which probably includes this
very thing) and am not likely to get approval for it.

Thanks,
Owen